Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Afternoon Mornings

Just had morning coffee for the first time in a very long time.I used to save coffee for times of need, so that my body doesn't develop any tolerance for it, but I really felt like drinking some coffee this morning.

Yesterday's biking was the first one I hated, it was really windy, making it harder to pedal AND blowing sand into my eyes and face, so by the time I returned home, I could barely see or feel.Sad really, because this is the best weather in Dubai. I was happy again an hour later, after a relaxing hot bath followed by a jolting cold shower. Amazing way to recharge.

Finally watched The Ten last night, definitely a movie I'd recommend, really entertaining watch. Lots of Homosexual references though, the writer might be gay. Still, all in all, a fun movie. I might finally watch The Kingdom, disappointing that I didnt get a chance to watch it in the Theatre when it was released, but I couldn't go when my friends went, and they couldnt go when I could. So, everyone but me managed to see it. An R5 with Russian audio has been released, so an English one should be due today.

Been Adding a lot of Music to the Music post today.

I am really in love with chess these days, been playing for hours daily. Once I feel potent enough, I'll start challenging friends and shit. We'll see.

This is it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like I told you, I haven't been drinking coffee lately but I do stand at the coffee aisle in the supermarket, absorbing its fresh aroma. I could stay there for hours. I love this time of the year in Dubai. By the way, this is the first time I am experiencing the fall season. It can drop to 0 degrees but it's still beautiful seeing the leaves change colour every day. Hey, you can teach a noob like me to play chess properly. Doesn't teaching someone help you learn the material better? :D