Saturday, December 22, 2007

Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak to everyone, I hope everyone had a pleasant vacation, I know i did.
I had a fun Eid, 3 days of fun ending in being sick at home with a Flu.
Watched Hitman and 40 Days of Night, loved Hitman, hated 40 Days of Night, one of the worst movies i've seen.
Just finished watching I am Legend, awesome movie, definitely a favourite, a bit too short though, more details about his day to day life and how he set up his home right at the very start would've been interesting. Playing cards at night while smoking Shisha is a great experience, can't believe i didnt try it before. I dont have much to say today, too tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the best time to make a few plans for [url=http://www.cheapuggbootsinuk2013.co.uk]cheap uggs[/url] the future and it is time to be happy. I've learn this post and if I may I want to recommend you few fascinating things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. [url=http://www.cheapuggbootsinuk2013.co.uk]cheap uggs[/url] , I desire to read even more things approximately it!